Fervent Silicone Carbide Combination Stone
Sharpens stainless steel, carbon steel and much more. Excellent for a variety of knives and tools. It produces strong, keen, long-lasting edges on quality tools Combination oil stone has 100 grit on one face for repairing steel cutting edges and 320 grit on the opposite face for sharpening and maintaining them.
Aluminum oxide produces durable, smooth-cutting edges, and is preferred for close tolerances This stone is used to restore cutting edges on straight-edged tools, such as chisels, knives, plane blades, and precision instruments. The stone is pre-filled with oil to save time and eliminate the need to pre soak it prior to use.
Sharpen your own knives and get more control
- A sharp knife is predictable
- It do not slip when it is drawn over the foods surface
- It is easy to control
- A sharp knife make a nice clean cut
- Delicate ingredients look a lot fresher for a longer time if they have been sliced through cleanly
- Preparing food is faster and more fun with a sharp knife
- A dull knife slow you down and easily spoil the food.
Solid and Large Whetstone
Made of professional grade Silicone Carbide, perfect for the larger chef’s knives, gives a nice working area for any size of knife, corrosion-resistant, heat-resistant, edges and corners are clearly demarcated.
Suitable for Most Grinding Operations
Kitchen knives, hunting knives, kitchen shears, pocket knife, Shun chef knife, porting knives, straight razor, cutting class knife grinding, precision tool, garden tools, art appliance and ceramic knife, but EXCEPT serrated blades and ceramic knife, etc
Instructions to use
- Soak the sharpening stone with water for 5 minutes, then put it on a steady surface such as a table or a desk
- First use the #240 grit side for coarse grinding in 10~30 degree angle, push the knife out with a little force, and then gently retracted. This process takes about 15 minutes.
- Then use the #800 grit side for fine grinding. This process takes about 10 minutes.
- After sharpening the knife, clean the knife with wet cloth or water, then dry it.
- Use a soft brush to clean the sharpening stone, then placed in a ventilated place out to dry.
- Material: strong Silicone carbide
- Dimension: 13 x 4 x 3(CM)
- Weight: 299 gm
- Sharpens stainless steel, carbon steel and much more. Excellent for a variety of knives and tools.
- Has one coarse side and one fine side
- Ideal product for home and professional use
- It produces strong, keen, long-lasting edges on quality tools
- Package Contains: 1 piece Knife Sharpens